- CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our TETRA program in the Northern, Virginia area. TETRA is an Enterprise IT Program that supports and protects the IC mission. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing Engineering and Sustainment services for a Global Information Technology Enterprise. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer's mission worldwide. We also provide secure, reliable, and cost effective enterprise class data center hosting services, in which we develop, integrate, and maintain. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
What You'll Get to Do:
- CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team and provide Tier 3 and Tier 4 hardware and software support for a Microsoft Windows platform that is hosted on physical and virtual technologies through the usage of VMware, vSphere, vCenter, and/or Hyper-V.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Performing Microsoft Windows Server configuration management for a worldwide enterprise of significant scope
- Identifying systems integrity issues and solutions for the full systems life cycle from concept to disposal
- Providing staff and users with assistance solving technical issues, malfunctions, and platform problems
- Testing, maintaining, and monitoring systems, including coordinating the installation and deployments
- Participating in development discussions and acting as a SME for the field operations and maintenance (O&M) team to provide insight into daily operations issues and requirements
- Performing daily enterprise health and configuration audits
- Building out platform in support of new site deployments
- Participating in product acceptance reviews and providing recommendations from field O&M
- Providing leadership insight into issues, concerns, and innovations to ensure the field O&M team continues to maintain competitive advantage and stay ahead of technologies
- Other duties, as assigned
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must be familiar with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), FSA2, and Aegis solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience with PowerShell
- Demonstrated experience in an IT or server support environment
- Experience in customer service, relationship building, and time allocation
- Experience and/or proficiency in two (2) or more of the following areas:
- NetApp storage
Other relevant vendor professional certification current within the last 3 to 5 years
- At least one of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Education and Experience Requirements:
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 10 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
Work Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM with rotating 24x7 on call pager duty
- 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Location: Herndon, VA
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 592097547Posted: 2021-01-14