Aegis Worldwide is partnered with a manufacturing plant in the Indianapolis area looking for a Laborer.
- Use table saw, router table, and handheld grinders
- Use proper cutting, grinding and fitting practices.
- Use tape measure and perform basic shop math functions to ensure proper measurements are achieved
- Verify conformity of finished work pieces
- Record dimension measurements in Inspection Data Checklist (IDC)
- Visually and tactually inspect surfaces
- Perform paint masking/unmasking, and operate automated painting equipment or related activities within the finish area as needed
- Cross train on sandblast and perform as back-up/rotation as needed
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Operate computer programs associated with tasks
- Clean work areas to 6S standards
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to life up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Posting ID: 598363514Posted: 2021-01-17