Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you're an experienced professional or a new graduate, you'll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call "Dewberry at Work," that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking a Regional MEPS Healthcare Market Leader
to expand our Mid-Altantic MEPS Healthcare Services. This position is ideally located in our Fairfax, VA
The Regional MEPS Healthcare Market Leader
will be responsible for developing business strategy, maintaining existing client relationships, developing new clients and business, and working directly with the existing managers in all of our MEPS Offices to grow our Healthcare services. The candidate will also work closely with our MEPS client/project managers in setting goals and strategies.
With support from the enterprise, successful candidate will lead business development activities, pursue new clients and potential project leads, prepare price and technical proposals, and coordinate with other regional and national healthcare managers to jointly pursue healthcare projects throughout the US. Additionally, the candidate will have access to technical expertise and demonstrated utilization of technical expertise with their project team.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- B.S. degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering field is required.
- Professional Engineering license is required.
- 15+ years' experience of increasing levels of project and client responsibilities for MEPS Healthcare projects.
- A minimum 10 years' project management and technical staff supervision experience.
- A successful track record of building healthcare client/team relationships.
- A successful track record of managing projects, including scope, schedule and budget.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client retention and new business development skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to coach and mentor junior and mid-level staff.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*All recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry's background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.