1st and 2nd Shift available ( 8-9 hours a day)
12pm-9pm 7am -3pm( Flexible)
This position ensures that all purchased, in-process, and completed product is manufactured within specifications regarding configuration, dimension, aesthetics, contamination, surface finish, packaging/ labeling, and material properties to meet the company’s quality and GMP requirements.
Opportunity for Over Time 8am-5pm shift High school Diploma or GED required.
• Some college or technical training preferred.
• 0-2 years quality or manufacturing related experience and/or training preferred.
Can read prints
Strong Mechanical Skills
Experience with Software, Open to anyone with a mechanical background, Good with hand tools
Under supervision, performs visual, dimensional, and functional inspections of raw material, components, in-process, and final product based on documented client specifications (i.e. drawings, procedures, work instructions, etc.) with a high degree of accuracy.
• Record inspections by entering them into the computerized quality database.
• Transacts parts in inventory control system (JD Edwards).
• Initiates nonconformance reports to prescribed procedures.
• Effectively supports and follows policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned or apparent.
Ability to read complex mechanical blueprints.
• Working knowledge of GMP compliance for Class II Medical Devices preferred.
• Must be able to accurately document and maintain records.
• Basic knowledge using measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, video measurement equipment, plug gauges, etc. preferred.
• Proficient English written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must have good computer skills and experience with database, spreadsheet, and word processing software (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word required).
• Basic understanding of machining processes.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Knowledge of ISO 13485 preferred.