Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell International Inc. is a Fortune 100 industrial technology company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer solutions, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units Honeywell Aerospace, Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
We are building a smarter, safer and more sustainable world. Thats the power of Connected. Thats the power of Honeywell. Our company invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization.
We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve buildings, factories, utilities and aircraft and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world.
Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Honeywell Connected Industrial (HCI) Line of business is a leading provider of software offerings in the Process Industry which includes Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemicals, Paper, Metals and Pharma industry. These offerings drive measurable business results for customers. The business is focused on outcome-based software solutions and engineering services, converting data into actions for the customer which enables greater reliability, safety and uptime & profitability. These solutions uniquely combine domain expertise and industry proven technology.
We are looking for an APM Technical Solution Consultant responsible for applying key technical & domain insights, marketing perspective, & sound commercial judgement towards the development of asset performance management solutions for Honeywell Connected Industrials customer base. The Technical Solution Consultant will have a broad set of responsibilities encompassing the following:
YOU MUST HAVE
- Provide thought leadership for Asset Performance Management (APM) product & solution strategy
- Conduct discovery sessions to understand customers needs, value drivers, technical capabilities, & assess opportunity potential.
- Conduct engaging product overview and or demonstrations to explain product value proposition, & capability.
- Track & analyze APM opportunity pipeline to provide business insight.
- Review & analyze growth opportunities through additional product development, partnership, and integration with other Honeywell's product families.
- Assess and provide feedback on product development needs
- Coach sales personnel on targeted product value propositions & provide input on approach & customer engagement strategy.
- Review proposal & estimation activities with a view to improving content, optimize costing, providing pricing guidance & improving overall win rate.
- Develop and champion best-in-class sales training
- Coordinate engineering support of pursuits
- Lead proof of concept activities, establishing success criteria and the plan & execution strategy to improve outcomes.
Provide inputs for sales & marketing collateral
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Computer Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Science, or other technical/IT fields
- 5 + years experience in the operation, maintenance & diagnosis of failures for various rotating & static equipment typical in the Industrials segment such as Gas Turbines, Compressors, Centrifugal Pumps, Motors, Generators, Heat Exchangers, Fired Equipment, etc.
- 2 + years experience diagnosing machine failures using various techniques such as FMEA, RCA/RCFA, HAZOP
- 4 + years experience applying computational techniques for diagnosing machine failures such as Process Simulation, Statistical Process Control, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks.
- 2 + years in a consulting, product marketing, or strategic sales role.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Demonstrated project experience implementing commercial off-the-shelf software for asset performance management such as Aspen M-Tell, GE Smart Signal, AEVA APM, Expert Microsystems SureSense
- Experience in deploying APM or maintenance management strategies in an operating company.
- Candidates having experience in plant operations.
- Experience in plant startup & commissioning
- Configuration experience working on control systems, DCS / PLC / Safety Systems.
- Advanced post graduate degree in a technical discipline.
- JOB ID: HRD104340
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.