Valytics LLC, a Women-Owned Small Business with over 17 years of experience, applies our diverse staff of IT professionals, subject matter experts, and software specialists to deliver strong technical and functional solutions to a range of government and commercial clients. Customers include the Defense Health Agency (DHA), the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Valytics is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and diverse individual to play a driving role in the expansion of Valytics IT services into the IRS.
Summary of Responsibilities:
As the IRS Business Development Manager, candidate will be instrumental in the expansion of Valytics contracting opportunities within IRS. As a highly motivated business professional you will be an instrumental member of a cross functional team responsible for connecting Valytics’ internal IT resources and talent to the IRS client and providing next generation winning solutions.
The IRS Business Development Manager is responsible for building/growing IRS business opportunities, including:
- Support building a strategy to develop IT opportunities with the IRS, specifically targeting Automation, Testing, Agile Transformation and Test Data Management delivery orders
- Own the relationship with the client - drive the entire sales cycle, manage client questions/escalations, and pursue opportunities to expand scope and services
- Identification, evaluation, cultivation and capture of an individual pipeline of new business at IRS, tracking and keeping client information and sales leads up to date
- Support proposal development activities and aid in developing winning proposal strategies that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Participate in client brainstorming sessions to drive unique next generation opportunities
- Offers customized workforce solutions to clients by collaborating across teams to leverage the full suite of Valytics services
- Develop and deliver presentations and participate in business development meetings with government customers and industry partners.
- Utilize strong communication skills to professionally present client proposals in a compelling, engaging and winning fashion.
- Identify, introduce and coordinate teaming partner opportunities and relationships
- Build relationships with Valytics consultants on assignment with clients to monitor engagement and develop deeper understanding of client
- Direct IRS experience working within or supporting the Associate Chief Information Officer (ACIO) organizations: Enterprise Operations (EOps), User & Network Services (UNS), Application Development (AD), Enterprise Services (ES), Strategy and Planning (S&P) and/or Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO)
- Current understanding of IRS processes, systems, architecture Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) and modernization goals
- Established relationships and positive reputation with leadership positions at IRS
- A proven track record of developing new business opportunities by leveraging client relationships and domain knowledge coupled with and understanding of client strategic goals, roadmaps and obstacles to success
- Experience connecting clients with technology to bring transformational solutions to an organization
- Knowledge IRS complex mix of legacy and newer applications (e.g. Affordable Care Act (ACA), Modernized e-File (MeF), Web Apps, Enterprise Case Management) layered along-side of legacy COBOL code applications (e.g., IDOCs, BDOCS Generalized Mainline Framework, Master File)
- History of developing and presenting client solutions in written and oral form
- Must be a US Citizen
- 4-year degree (preferred bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- Possession of a current IRS background investigation and 6+ years of IRS experience is a significant plus
For more information about our company you can visit www.valytics.com.
Posting ID: 569002677Posted: 2021-01-18