Wood Personnel is currently hiring for a 1st shift Custodian for a manufacturing facility in Murfreesboro, TN. This will be a temp-to-hire for the right candidate. This position will require a resume and an interview. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of custodial experience.
Custodian Compensation and Hours:
- $15.00 an hour
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Custodian Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 – 3 years’ previous experience
- Strong understanding of cleaning in the manufacturing industry
- Proven history of understanding safety standards and quality expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
Custodian Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps building and property in clean and orderly condition
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, or vacuums floors
- Gathers and empties trash
- Scrubs, sanitizes, and supplies restroom facilities
- Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment
- Cleans windows, mirrors, and partitions with soap and other cleansers
- Mixes cleaning solutions and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions
- Performs routine maintenance activities
- Manages inventory of cleaning supplies
Please respond with your updated resume or work history.
We are located between Demo’s Restaurant and Chef Wangs in the Crye Leike building.
1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
We are taking applicants Monday - Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments.
Call us today at (615) 890-8400.
Wood Personnel Services is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm that has been successfully serving the Middle TN community for the past 32 years. With offices in Nashville, Franklin, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Wood Personnel Services provides professional search and temporary employment options in the disciplines of administrative & office support, industrial & warehouse, and technical & management. Wood Personnel Services has been in business since 1988 and is a holder of the Diamond Award for Best of Staffing.
Posting ID: 600760086Posted: 2021-01-27