Become a member of a growing organization that is expanding their service group for Fire and Sprinkler protection systems! We are currently seeking qualified Sprinkler Technicians to take on new projects and service assignments across the Maryland area.
- Conduct Service Calls, performing onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customer's fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues
- Performing Fire Pump Flow Tests
- Systems testing and inspections per NFPA standards
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports
- Duties may also include installing fire sprinkler systems
Sprinkler system, Fire protection, NICET, Install, Service, Repair
Top Skills Details:
- inspecting fire sprinkler systems: 1 year (Required)
- repairing fire sprinkler systems: 1 year (Required)
- licensed driving: 3 years (Required)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Two or more years inspecting and repairing fire sprinkler systems
- Must have knowledge and understanding of NFPA codes
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead and work varied hours including on call
- Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shift when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 597628172Posted: 2021-01-16