Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our culinary team, your job is to create menu items and ensure guests are presented with a meal they can't receive elsewhere. In this position, you will use a passion for preparing food to develop the skills and talents needed to succeed in a restaurant setting.
What will I do?
- Work to ensure incredible service is provided to guests by effectively handling a variety of tasks including consistently preparing ingredients to be used by the culinary team as well as creating high quality meals
- Follow proper recipes, knife skills and cooking techniques when prepping ingredients and preparing a variety of menu items to produce a consistent outcome
- Effectively multitask and balance prep work while ensuring guests meals are prepared in a timely manner with the highest standards of quality maintained
- 1 or more years' experience working in a production kitchen
- Experience with prep work and a la carte cooking
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Culinary Arts
- Prep Cook/Pantry/Apprentice Experience
- Line Cook Experience
Posting ID: 592558499Posted: 2021-01-13