NOTE TO APPLICANT: Agero requires completed applications in order to be considered for the position. A completed application will include, Personal Information, Work History, Education History, a completed Assessment and Confirmation and Consent of the application.
*Hiring during COVID-19: We understand that this is a difficult time for many people and their families. At Agero, we are doing everything we can to keep all our employees and contacts safe, including candidates for potential roles. All interviews are either conducted via phone or by video and hiring is 100% virtual at this time. All of our employees are currently working from home. Initially, this role will be remote (work from home) until it is completely safe to return to the office.
Looking for a Full Time Positon in Customer Service?
Check out Agero!
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. We are all about great service and employee experience and this role brings the two together in support of our 125m customers who are calling us because something went wrong and they need our HELP.
What is this opportunity about??
Make a difference in someone's life today! Be part of a dynamic and growing team that uses innovative technology to provide world-class customer service to drivers in the breakdown lane and beyond.
As one of our superheroes, you will answer inbound calls from stranded motorists and dispatch roadside assistance, coming to the rescue and securing services including towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, electric vehicle charging, and more.
A little about who we look for:
* You have:
* Empathy -- the ability to share and understand the feelings of another.
* Communication skills -- the ability through written or verbal channels, explain basic facts to customer.
* Multi-tasking skills -- the ability to interact with customer over the phone while utilizing computer based tools/resources to research/document and/or facilitate the resolution of an event.
* Resiliency -- the ability to bounce back from prior negative experiences and deliver excellent service free of emotions from the prior experience.
* Technical Capability -- strong computer skills with the ability to efficiently maneuver around a windows based programs and are able to talk and type.
The Basics: We are Customer Service Oriented - No collections or sales required.
* Education, Experience & Skills-- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience / over 18 years of age / 6 months of Customer Service/ ability to type 25wpm and comfortable with desktop computer system.
* Salary - $13.00 an hour / $.50 differential for working nights or weekends / OT available based on business needs / OT incentives / Bonus opportunity.
* The Hours- Full Time 40 hours a week. Part time 16-19 hours.
* Schedule - Must be available to work various shifts/ AM, PM and mid shifts available.
* Benefits --
* Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.) Eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
* Paid Time Off (PTO) - Accrue 1st day of hire/up to 2 weeks 1st year
* 401k- Currently matches a portion of contribution upon completion of a year of service.
* Tuition Assistance Program -- Available after completion of 6 months of continuous service.
* Holidays -- Eligible after 90 days of employment.
* Referral Award Program.
* Free Membership in Cross Country Motor Club.
* Discounts on VIP Automobile Purchase Program, Computer Purchase Program, Movies, Car rentals, Attractions, Hotels, Cruises, Airlines, etc.
* Training is Paid.
*In order to be eligible to train and work remotely during this time your current home equipment must meet the following standards:
- A home computer or laptop with a minimum of a 17' inch monitor
- Windows 10 OS or above
- High Speed Internet
- Mobile device capable of receiving and sending text messages
- Dedicated work place
- Password secured network
- Webcam (preferred, not required)
- A USB or 3.5mm headset with microphone (gaming headset)
- If agent does not have one, an Agero Headset will be mailed to employee after 2nd day of training.
**YOU MUST BE RESIDE IN THE GREATER CLARKSVILLE, TENNESSEE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**
Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process. please contact email@example.com.
Why AGERO? If you are looking to be a Superhero today, join our dynamic growing team and make a difference!!
We're seeking everyday heroes who:
* Have a passion for customer service and helping people
* Are looking to excel and have fun
* Are self-confident and love a challenge
* Strive for continuous improvement and embrace change
* Have a good sense of humour
* Appreciate straightforward and transparent responsibilities
* Value integrity and honesty
* Have good communication skills
* Have a High School Diploma/G.E.D or equivalent work experience
* Are computer savvy
Are you all this and more? Be our next hero. Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 569978913Posted: 2021-01-04