Facilities Project Manager Title: Facilities Project ManagerLocation: UtahKBR Government Solutions
delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
The PM shall be responsible for all facets of facilities operations and maintenance, with a direct line of communication to the COR. The PM shall serve as SITE Chief Operating Engineer and shall meet the following qualifications:
Clearance Required - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Serve as the contractor central point of contact with the government for performance of all work on the contract. Cannot serve in other collateral capacities (QCM, Safety, etc.)
- Must be a graduate of an accredited 4 year engineering program with a Bachelor's in one of the following mechanical or electrical engineering or an equivalent.
- Ten (10) years of experience working in engineering, construction management, or facilities operations capacity.
- Minimum of ten (10) years working government contracts of similar size and scope to this solicitation.
- Be a licensed Professional Engineer in any state.
- Five (5) years supervisory experience, managing a workforce of 50-100 people.
- One (1) year of experience working with SCADA/EMCS control systems.
- One (1) year of experience working knowledge of MAXIMO or other CMMS.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Posting ID: 561379435Posted: 2020-07-14