Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Remote (EST office hours)
Term: Long-Term Contract
We are looking for an IT Project Manager with good experience with Salesforce (does not need to be a Salesforce guru or expert but should possess a proficient skill with Salesforce). This is an SAP optimization project where we will be combining two of our customer complaint systems (one is a legacy system and the other is based on SharePoint) and integrate them in Salesforce. Experience as a Salesforce PM in the past or experience with Salesforce eCommerce Cloud will be highly preferred. This is 100% remote and on a long-term contract basis with a strong potential for extensions.
Key Business Areas:
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Plan project stages to meet business requirements and assess business implications for each stage.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) for assigned projects.
- Development implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return of investment (ROI).
- Collaborate with Business Leader to prepare the project business case.
- Monitor and update project progress to assure project objectives, deliverables, deadlines, systems, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Assemble and lead project teams - Work with management to select personnel and define roles and responsibilities for the project team.
- Manage team utilization effectively – Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to the project team.
- Track, forecast, and close approved CAR or project budget.
- Enforce compliance to project management best practices.
- Establish and execute communication plans.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Identify and manage risks and issues. Develop and Communicate plans to mitigate/resolve risks.
- Ensure Corporate policies are followed for all projects.
Global Business Collaboration:
- Working in collaboration with business leaders, develop guidelines and specifications to be used for the design and construction of capital projects within the company.
- Develop KPI to measure the success of project objectives and deliverables.
- Conceptual design and economic evaluation of new processes or modifications
- Pilot solution testing of a process or process step.
- Supervise User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of a new process or modification at the pilot or global scale.
- Ensure new process deliverables are properly completed, documented, and archived.
- Ensure business, regulatory, legal, or statutory risks are identified and communicated to facilitate appropriate mitigation.
Posting ID: 600116602Posted: 2021-01-16