MUST BE AN EXPERIENCED DRIVER RECRUITER IN TRANSPORTATION AND FAMILIAR WITH DOT REGULATIONS.
MUST BE ABLE TO ADD DRIVERS EACH WEEK AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS DEMAND.
We are a LTL/full truckload freight management company with high profile customers.
We are a fast paced rapidly growing company interested in someone who has the following characteristics: Commitment, Honesty, Integrity, Passionate, Dedicated, and a willingness to learn and grow with the excellent company.
The Driver Recruiter is responsible for identifying, sourcing and recruiting qualified company drivers for our company and sister affiliates. Needs to have ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) experience preferably with ADP WFN.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with human resources, transportation, and safety divisions. You will be responsible for executing daily tasks including; recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, and creating a positive business environment for long-term retention of company drivers.
- Recruitment and solicitation of company drivers through various advertisement mediums and lead generation.
- Manages the necessary sourcing and advertising of openings.
- Develops and maintains a full understanding of the local driver labor market.
- Works with transportation management to identify staffing needs and requirements in CA, OR and AZ/NM.
- Coordinates and participates in onsite hiring events ( career fairs, interview days)
- Develops networks with external sources to continually improve sourcing opportunities
- Ability to add new drivers every week according to staffing needs/seasonality.
- Coordinates reference and background checks on applicants.
- Develops and maintains relationships with drivers through a variety of sources, electronically and face to face locally.
- Maintains and promotes DOT compliance during recruitment and hiring process.
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences in all phases of recruitment process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to multitask and handle high levels of stress.
Posting ID: 593779817Posted: 2021-01-22