We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner who treats children and Adults, for our growing Integrative Medical Care facility.
- Diagnose health issues
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans
- Perform physical exams and patient observations
- Administer medicines and treatments
- Evaluate responses to treatments and medications
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests
- Communicate with collaborating physician regarding patient care
- Previous experience in providing primary care and proficiency with the medical instruments and equipment required by treatments
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- A Master’s Degree in Nursing and the required state license
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners
- Must have RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP
Optimal Integrative Med Spa is a part Optimal Health Dimensions which is an integrative, complementary, and functional medicine healthcare practice located in Fairfax, VA. We are a company that is proud to offer integrative medicine and skincare treatments in Virginia. Along with offering modern medicine and technologies, we offer time tested, powerful and profound healing techniques developed centuries ago. This is what makes us uniquely effective in the ever-expanding region of health and skin care. Our patients are typically very satisfied, which is why we get most of our flourishing business through word-of-mouth!
Posting ID: 593894209Posted: 2021-01-24