CACI is seeking an experienced technical SAP ABAP developerto help support ongoing enhancement, operations and maintenance activities for a large US Government Agency transformation program in Herndon, VA?. What You'll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
- Implement SAP ABAP software applications and interfaces within SAP NetWeaver instances
- Develop, test, debug, implement, maintain and document ABAP code used in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows) objects on an ECC 6.0 System
- Provide optimization, enhancement and O&M support for ABAP applications which perform financial and business management functions on Client SAP (ECC, CRM, SRM, Portal, Solution Manager, etc.) instances and external systems
You willintegrate into our team as we develop, test, debug, implement, maintain and document solutions in an SAP NetWeaver application environment. Responsibilities include creating, modifying and maintaining Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows (RICEFW) objects on ECC, CRM, SRM and other SAP systems which support the mission specific requirements of our client.These responsibilities include creation and maintenance of SAP design and technical documents as well as the testing and validation of application functionality and performance.You willparticipate in all phases of the ASAP system development life cycle, including operations and maintenance (O&M) and enhancement support.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Participate in the analysis of the customer's business operations to validate requirements and scope, suggest process improvements and assist in level of effort (LOE) estimation, if required
- Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification documents, and conduct unit, integration and release testing to validate functionality
- Support end-users Acceptance Testing activities, and participate in Production Operations and Release Management support
- Modernize User Interfaces by designing and building applications consistent with the SAP Fiori Application Architecture, including SAP application templates (e.g.: Worklist, Master-Detail), Smart Controls, Dynamic UI Content, Smart Templates, Fragments and Themes
- Implementing Fiori applications (transactional, factsheet and analytical) and enhancing standard applications using enhancement framework
- Designing & modeling OData services using the Gateway Service Builder
- Fielding applications within existing application Launchpad environments
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience extending SAP standard functionality using ABAP Objects and other modern SAP technologies.
- Experience with SAP HANA or designing and implementing modern UI5 or Fiori-style front-end User Interfaces using SAP libraries and techniques would be a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience, 5 years of relevant experience
- BS/BA degree
- Experience developing software in SAP NetWeaver ABAP Stack environments using:
- ABAP Objects, ABAP Reports, ABAP online transactions, Webdynpro
- Interface/dialog programming, ALE and IDOC's
- Function Modules, Function Groups, RFC's and module pools
- User Exits, BADIs, and Batch Programming
- BAPI's, screen painter, menu painter, and GUI processing
- Creation of data elements, domains, tables, and search helps
- Experience in report development with ALV's, drill down
- Experience with the SAP ABAP Data Dictionary and other SAP repository objects
- Effective code optimization, program performance analysis and tuning experience
- Ability to adhere to strict development standards and conduct code reviews
- Knowledge of SAP ASAP methodology
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management - providing status information, suggesting corrective actions, and taking direction when decisions are made; and diverse customer organizations - accepting guidance and feedback on requirements and deliverables
- Ability to obtain NACI Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with SAP Fiori or other web User Interface technologies:
- RESTful APIs (e.g.: OData) and SAP Gateway
- Browser debugging tools for modern browsers (e.g.: Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Knowledge of developing SAP Java Application software in SAP NetWeaver Java Stack environments using:
- SAP CRM E-Commerce, and SAP NetWeaver Portal functionality, including FIORI
- Building or extending Java applications in SAP CRM, and ECC
- Developing and supporting SAP Java Applications
- Ability to develop custom Java Applications using CRM E-Commerce and Web Channel Experience Management (WCEM)
- Knowledge of SAP PI mapping, configuration and adapters
- SAP Certification in one or more of the following disciplines are desired
- ABAP Development and Maintenance
- UI5 or Fiori Design and Development
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 571385630Posted: 2020-09-03