We are seeking an Assembly Person - Wood Cutter to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Need to be able to work over time, as early as 5am, as late as 6pm Monday-Saturday. Training will be provided. Applicants need to be at least 18 to operate power tools in our warehouse. Good with fractions / reading a tape measure.
- Work with a team to assemble products
- Complete tasks for the specific production order
- Cutting sticks / plywood
- Assembling crates
- Prepare products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Must have reliable transportation - clean driving record a plus.
- Ability to work with tools and equipment
- Able to handle physical workload
We are a fast paced high volume crating company that has been in business since 1995. We would like to fill 1 positions. We are looking for quality people to take on the lead roles in the company.
Posting ID: 599932313Posted: 2021-01-27