Pay rate $18 depending on experience
Length of assignment- 1 to 3 months
The Temporary Coordinator is responsible for carrying out basic tasks at a customer site. Tasks include but not limited to, inventory management, shipping, receiving, and product delivery. The Coordinator position requires knowledge and application of VWR and routine customer systems. Reporting and customer interaction are typically of a routine nature. Must be cognizant of and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory requirements.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Performs shipping coordination activities such as shipping customer material, handling routine issues, operating basic warehouse equipment, entering shipping information into the customer computer system, and equipment inspections.
• Responsible for handling hazardous material and preparing shipping documentation and packaging requirements.
• Interfaces directly with customer point of contact, purchasing directors, facility directors and plant managers.
• Responsible for managing consigned, non-consigned, customer owned or 3rd party inventory.
• Utilizes Avantor and customer computer systems in fulfillment of job duties.
• Meets goals and objectives: safety, performance, and quality.
• Documents change management.
• Responsible for desktop delivery of inbound packages to customer contacts
• Updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Skills/Experience: High school diploma or GED required
• Conform to all company and customer requirements for background checks, health and safety issues, security clearances
• Knowledge of Information intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel
• Solid understanding and experience in either shipping, inventory, or purchasing
• Excellent Customer Service Skills; displays a professional can-do attitude
• High regard for safety, quality and adherence to protocols, policies and procedures
• Ability to self-manage and self-motivate, forward thinking
• Ability to prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with both the customer and internal contacts
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]