We are seeking a RN For Growing ENT & Allergy Practice! to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. The ideal candidate would be one with extraordinary patient service skills and clinic experience. We currently have two locations - Hermitage and Lebanon.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Established specialty practice • Up-to-date office with a great team environment • Great schedule: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:30pm and Friday 7am-Noon
• Competitive pay based on experience
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
Have a positive attitude!!
· Have experience being able to handle a fast paced environment and multitask; primary duties will include interviewing patients and recording information in electronic medical record format, measuring vital signs, stocking and cleaning treatment rooms, giving of injections and preparing equipment and materials based upon physician/practitioner needs.
· Must make a great first impression both in person and on the phone.
· Strong computer/typing skills and the ability to learn new programs with ease required; experience eClinicalWorks Software a plus - willingness to learn and work hard, a MUST!
- Professional appearance and demeanor. Due to the sensitivity of our patients, we do not employ anyone who smells of smoke.
- Please email your resume or fax to 615-889-0583.
- Compensation: Hourly wage is commensurate with experience
- Benefits available: medical, dental and life insurance coverage and PTO time.
- 401K program with company match eligible after 1 year.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time
Posting ID: 563710406Posted: 2021-01-27