Strategic ACI is seeking Management and Operations Support Specialists to support a team. The Contractors shall support the GEOINT/EMO and GEOINT Front Office to ensure effective and efficient execution of on-going management operations within the Directorate. These tasks will be predominantly under the direction of the GEOINT Chief of Management Operations who is part of the EMO.
- Maintain the GEOINT Management Control Plan and developing the Statement of Assurance per U.S. Government guidance and direction
- Maintain and update EMO Standard Operating Procedures
- Review and coordinate responses to applicable actions (e.g. NRO Business Processes)
- Planning and supporting GEOINT and NRO events (e.g. All American Family Day)
- Participate in NRO Continuity of Operations (COOP) activities and maintain the GEOINT COOP Plan and other personnel accountability rosters, as needed
- Maintain and track GEOINT property management (e.g. Government Personal Devices, laptops), space allocation, and other logistics activities
- Manage GEOINT Enterprise Data activities to include, but not limited to, coordinating with GEOINT Program Records Officers (PROs) and the NRO Information Management Services Office (IMSO) office; developing and maintaining file plans; maintaining GEOINT distribution lists and security groups; archiving records and providing training to GEOINT personnel and PROs as required
- Maintain the GEOINT SharePoint website to include, but not limited to, maintaining site content; designing and building GEOINT SharePoint sites and workflows; interfacing with NRO Media Services Center for web and graphics support; and providing basic graphics support to GEOINT (e.g. printing collages and posters)
- Maintain the GEOINT training program to include, but not limited to, coordinating activities and registration with NRO University; maintaining and updating and GEOINT training programs and other development opportunities (e.g. ensure material is current, instructors are available, communicate other development opportunities outside of GEOINT); facilitating training programs and information exchanges; conducting training needs assessments as needed.
- Acquiring, maintaining, cataloging, and storing artifacts for the GEOINT directorate. Update artifact records as needed. Record sharing/loan agreements with other directorates. Designing and building permanent/temporary exhibits/displays to showcase artifacts and GEOINT history for IC education and special events. Expand and maintain collection of books, documents, and other educational references, both historic and current to be used by enterprise personnel.
- Provide support to the GEOINT Director's Action Group. NRO actions are tracked and maintained through a Government provided database, Tracking Information and Enterprise Response (TIER). This support includes but is not limited to responding to TIER Actions using the Government provided database (TIER).
- Evaluate and provide recommended responses to NRO and GEOINT action items.
- Assess the nature and subject matter of actions and determine which GEOINT Offices are required to respond and provide input/feedback, develop and provide clear tasking to the appropriate SED Offices, solicit their responses, and consolidate the information from requisite sources to provide coherent, defendable, accurate, complete, consistent, and relevant deliverables for final Government review and approval in a timely manner. This may include but is not limited to: Intelligence Community policies and documents, NRO Directives, NRO Instruction, NRO Policies, External Memorandums of Agreement and Memorandums of Understanding, NRO Inspector General Audits and Inspection Reports, maintain DAG tracker groups and provide follow-up TIER and coordination training for GEOINT DAG representatives and other attendees, Support the development and coordination of GEOINT's Weekly Activity Report for submission to the DNRO and DDNRO, prepare for and facilitate the GEOINT Senior Staff meetings and meeting with program office DAGs and create read ahead books for GEOINT senior leaders.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated experience working with Intelligence Community and/or DOD programs.
- Demonstrated experience in records and artifact management.
- Demonstrated experience with developing and maintaining SharePoint sites and providing graphics support.
- Demonstrated experience managing a training program
- Demonstrated experience managing action items with advanced experience using the NRO TIER system
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical OR Business-related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience with Management Operations within the NRO, IC or DoD.
- Demonstrated experience within or knowledge of the GEOINT Directorate.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting COOP activities to include planning, coordinating COOP training activities, and updating personnel and recall rosters
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593884033Posted: 2021-01-18