We are currently recruiting for an essential warehousing business. Are you an energetic, eager individuals with a strong work ethic. Join a fun environment with room for growth and the opportunity to be cross-trained throughout the warehouse. This company is looking for candidates with great attitude, attendance and work history. Does that sound like you? Don't miss your chance to join an expanding team with positive culture!
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift availability!
***Bus line accessible***
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read requisitions and orders
- Pull products to fill orders
- Utilize RF scanners
- Pack and crate items for shipment
- Properly stage and assemble completed orders for loading and shipping
- Scan and verify accuracy of packages being loaded based on bill of lading
- Wrap and package orders as necessary
- Operate pallet jack and equipment to load products
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Be on your feet for the entire shift
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic, attendance and attitude
- Ability to work independently and on a team
About SITE Staffing, Inc.
With over 25 years of experience, SITE Staffing, Inc. is the staffing agency of choice for Milwaukee and the surrounding area. Employees trust us because they know we will match them with real opportunities at great organizations. Whether you are looking for a temporary assignment or a permanent position, we are here to help you reach your employment goals.
At SITE Staffing we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have been awarded the “Five Star Invest in Vets” employer rating by the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber in recognition of our commitment to hiring, training, and retaining veterans, service members, and military spouses. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, and we are the 2019 recipient of the BBB’s Torch Award for Ethics.
Posting ID: 597610863Posted: 2021-01-21