Department: Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Ability to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance
*The clearance level stated above must be met for consideration for this specific opportunity. Unfortunately, FTC is unable to sponsor at this time.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Technical Lead with Department of Veterans Affairs experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Provides independent oversight and guidance regarding business products, services, and processes through a compliance framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Coach Agile scrum teams on Agile principles and SAFe methodology
- Oversee day-to-day development operations, monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Ensure teams understand the sprint goals and guide them to an acceptable definition of done
- Interface with other CSMs and team leads to collaborate on development activities and processes.
- Coordinate the development of key development activities
- Monitor and coach the team to focus on product quality
- Participate, facilitate, and lead in all Scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning
- Monitor and participate in planning processes to ensure adequate resources – capacity planning
- Ensure all sprint related deliverables (Definition of Done) are completed per the sprint plan
- Promote and maintain the highest possible environment for teamwork and collaboration
- Participate in the administration of team member performance reviews and goal setting
- Encourage team member growth and development
- Motivate team members and discover training needs and provide coaching
- Work in a fast-pace Agile environment
- Take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- Carefully analyze the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfil the requirement of system wide.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Lead should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
- Lead also has to assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination.
- To ensure that Team is working as per the listed procedures, Lead should conduct FIR- Process check master.
- Lead should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
- Tech Lead should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the members.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows 2012 R2 (4 Servers)
- Red Hat Linux 7.5 (or greater) (8 servers)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (cluster)
- IBM DB 2
- Red Had Docker 1.12 or greater
- Java 10
- Spring Boot
- Angular 5
- Agular Material
Bachelor’s Degree in electronics engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline
Years of Professional Experience:
10 years’ experience
Desired Skills & Experience
PMP, SAFe for DevOPs 5.0
MS electronics engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline
Years of Professional Experience:
Required Technical/Business Tools Experience
- Cloud migration
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity and all selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation. This includes but not limited to; meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to; criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR