Looking for self-starter to work alongside top producers and grow business in a securities branch. This amazing team of Financial Planners and CPAs have been working together for decades in a bright, professional environment. Owners are beginning a 5-10 year succession plan to the next generation of advisors. Do you want to be part of that??? Bringing your own book of clients/business is important, even if not large. MUST have 5+ years of experience and hold a Series 7, and/or 66, and/or insurance license. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, RedTail CRM. BranchNet/Clientworks experience a plus. Top dollar for the right person.
- Preparing and processing forms/documents for clients and supporting advisors
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Facilitating communication with clients and advisors through on-going mailings, email and phone calls
- Processing financial transactions
- Entering data into branch operational and CRM software
- Recording & monitoring communications with clients and tracking tasks & opportunities using CRM software
- Maintaining compliance with broker/dealer and regulatory requirements
- Securities registration – Series 7 & 66 or equivalent.
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- At least 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) and technology, including Microsoft Office, RedTail CRM and other common software programs
Posting ID: 563636781Posted: 2021-01-26