6K Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced, dynamic Capture Manager. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with experience winning $100M+ captures/proposals. Must be adept at quickly understanding what is required to win, developing compelling value propositions, and preparing strong business cases to leadership. Individual must have proven strong team leadership skills and writing abilities. Other responsibilities include:
- Leading capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts or task order business
- Developing capture strategy and tactics including technical and business solutions for pursuit of opportunities with a solid ROI
- Identifying potential customers based on a strategic portfolio alignment
- Developing relationships with teaming partners and industry associations to help drive partnerships
- Utilizing domain knowledge to support price-to-win
- Developing competitive assessments, teaming strategies, and prices-to-win analysis
- Participating in bid and proposal activities to deliver compelling and compliant proposals
- Maintaining on-going interactions with all stakeholders and functional organizations that provide input to a program pursuit
- Possess a high energy level and be an open communicator/collaborator to all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive management at NG and partner companies
- Lead Opportunity Qualification and Develop Opportunity Bid/Win strategy.
- Develop detailed capture plans identifying all risk with clearly defined risk-mitigation strategies. Capture plans are inclusive of solicitation summaries, competitive analysis, intended win themes, resource requirements and intended assignments, proposal development timelines, risk analysis, return-on-investment analysis and cost of capture projections.
- Review bid opportunities and develop bid strategies and/or bid/no-bid decisions with supporting rationale. Track the status of potential opportunities that have been identified as targets.
- Continually analyze the company’s competition and formulate plans to develop and maintain advantage.
- Develop appropriate business models with management and the account teams. Initiate and negotiate pricing agreements, teaming agreements, statements of work.
- Drive proposal activity and team members to ensure progress toward defined schedule.
- Communicate bid strategies to the proposal team and to management. Continually re-evaluates and, if necessary, re-defines the winning bid strategy.
- Coordinate and implement a plan with target customers to increase awareness of organizational capabilities, and collecting and analyzing competitive intelligence
- Develop, maintain and execute Business Capture Strategies and detailed Business Capture Plans (including call plans, marketing collateral, websites, etc.)
- Develop and own strategy and project plan throughout capture management life cycle
- Execute capture strategy and action plans, supporting sales, subject matter experts, and proposal management
- Formulate, communicate and implement an integrated capture strategy, ensuring that appropriate resources have been assigned to address all actions and overseeing the transition of opportunity from capture to proposal
- Manage each project opportunity through the entire process from initial project idea through project development, strategy, research, implementation and internal tracking
- Prepare responses to RFP's; assisting the Proposal Management team while also having a clear understanding of the opportunity, knowing key contacts within the requesting agency and knowing the key sector people to involve
- Understand and document best practices in successful business capture opportunities
- Participating in business reviews to validate capture/proposal strategies are included throughout the proposal
- Manage reporting activities in support of Business Capture efforts
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (Master’s Degree or higher preferred)
- FBI experience required
- Top Secret security clearance desired
- Strong knowledge federal government policies and procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Strong presentation skills with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Industry Certifications desired:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITIL V3
- Agile Scrum Master
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)
- Capital Planning Professional (CPP)
- Six Sigma
- Shipley Associates (Capture Management, Proposal Development)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Quality Management experience desired:
The position is located in Reston, VA. To apply, send your resume to 6ksystems.com/careers/
6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 3. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.?
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V