Home Instead CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow aging adults to remain safe and in their homes. These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for aging adults. These wonderful CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
The successful candidate must be a mature and well-presented CAREGiver.
- Reflect the core values of Sarasota Home Care, Inc (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client's quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client's needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stand-by assistance for safety
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues including elimination tasks
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers
- Assisting with feeding, use of utensils
- Provide Specialized services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
Successful candidates must pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records check, and possess a working vehicle, a valid driver's license and current auto insurance.
If you are interested in this unique and rewarding position, please complete an application today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600019901Posted: 2021-01-16