The Client Service Specialist is part of the initial contact team for clients interested in our products and will be responsible for assisting clients in completing applications on line and over the phone, addressing questions, resolving client issues, and directing clients to the appropriate department.Key Responsibilities
- Support the Bank's "client first" focus and rules of engagement-maintaining a professional demeanor, working as an active member of the CNOB team, providing all clients excellent service, always striving to make CNOB "A Better Place to Be".
- Answers phones and listens attentively to customer requests and concerns to provide them with the best and most accurate response
- Provides customers with product and service information as requested and suggests ways for them to benefit from other CNOB products or services
- Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues using the computer system or appropriate literature
- Escalates customer calls to the appropriate department or staff member as needed
- Follows-up, in a timely manner and according to established policies and procedures, on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Completes call logs and reports accurately and submits to them to the Call Center Manager as directed
- Recognizes, documents, and alerts the supervisor of trends in customer calls, and makes suggestions to address recurring issues or discrepancies
- Knowledge of various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and US PATRIOT Act.
- Familiarity with Bank security and safety practices.
- Expertise in CNOB products and services.
- Superior listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections or obstacles
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Conflict resolution experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Strong "client first" interest and ability.
- Analytical skills to conduct evaluation of documents of varying complexity
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Ability to type 30 wpm+
- Minimum 2 years previous customer service experience required
- College degree preferred but not required
Posting ID: 598409359Posted: 2021-01-11