ABF Security is in need of a Service and Repair Technician. ABF is the local leader in providing security solutions to both residential and commercial clients. Previous service experience is highly desired however we will train the right candidate.
This position will involve troubleshooting burglary, access control and CCTV systems in both commercial and residential settings. Become a key player on a great team of professionals.
The successful candidate will possess or demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience with security, fire, CCTV and access control systems
- Experience using a multimeter and troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive being part of a high energy, goal oriented team
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work with others and have a strong sense of customer service
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to complete paperwork on a timely basis
- Professional and clean presentation
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Willingness to be in an on-call rotation after completing training (incentives will apply)
- Any experience with EST Fire Alarms is a plus
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits include company vehicle, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k).
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 596995414Posted: 2021-01-19