American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We are looking for a talented individual to successfully perform a variety of responsibilities in our Admin Dept. Are you a team player with interest in taking ownership of your job responsibilities and future? This is an opportunity to work with an established company and for a great team! This individual must demonstrate high levels of accuracy, be able to multi-task and capable of functioning in a fast-paced, always evolving work environment.
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA; Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology.
Example of Duties:
· Run weekly and daily reports to monitor accuracy and submit reports to the Admin Team Lead for review.
· Review sales recordings to verify key elements of the sale and customer authorization of the sale.
· Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
· Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
· Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays