Swimming Pool Service and Technician
Employee oriented small business, if you are looking for a job that you can grow, please apply.
Year round work! $18.00 + per hour depending upon experience & skills
Valid Oregon Driver’s License REQUIRED with insurable driving record to
drive company vehicle. Must be 18+ older.
Business located near downtown Hillsboro but work is throughout the west metro area
including Beaverton, SW Portland, Lake Oswego, etc.
Ability to obtain Certified Pool Operator certification (company paid class & exam)
Job duties may include:
- Restore correct water levels & balance chemistry for client’s pools & spas
- Clean filters and remove debris from pools & spas, scrub tiles
- Good record keeping skills to maintain logs of pool/spa treatments
- Good math skills are needed to accurately measure chemicals
- Techs typically work M-F between the hours of 8-5 as needed
- Techs work in all weather conditions, rain or shine, year round
This position has the ability to turn into a long term position for
the right candidate who is eager to learn - training provide. Ability to move up in the company.
Must be able to pass background check & drug test.
No additional benefits offered at this time.
No calls please. Email resume and cover letter outlining why you'd be a good
fit for our small business. No agencies please.
If you have experience maintaining or cleaning swimming pools - please highlight that in the first part of your response.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour