LBC Credit Partners (LBC) is a middle market direct lending and alternative credit investment firm headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York. With a team of over 60 professionals, LBC has invested over 6.4 billion across a wide range of industries since it was founded in 2005. LBC helps to facilitate acquisitions, buyouts, growth capital investment and recapitalizations, refinancing and restructuring primarily through investments in senior and junior debt along with equity co-investment.
The Senior Accounting Manager / Controller of LBC will report to the CFO and will assist in supporting all aspects of LBC's activities. The role will need to ensure that consistent and repeatable procedures are in place for quarterly closes, reporting, expense management, cash reconciliations, budgeting, and all other recurring responsibilities. However, s/he will also be expected to perform these technical functions in a business context, anticipating and responding to the needs of LBC's business units and management. Experience with benefits administration and payroll is preferred, but not required.
• Manage the quarterly close process and completion of all workpapers
• Prepare/review all financial reporting
• Manage/review cash reconciliations
• Expense management, including accounts payable and expense reports
• Maintain and update expense policies (reporting, allocations, etc.)
• Payroll administration
• Payroll tax filing / review
• 401k administration and compliance (Form 5500, participant reporting, plan monitoring/reporting)
• HSA administration and compliance
• FSA administration and compliance
• Budgeting / Forecasting
• Investment Advisor's Act regulatory compliance
• Review tax returns
• Prepare tax estimates
• Federal, state & local tax compliance, registration, filing
• 1099 Reporting
• Assist with onboarding / offboarding
• Assist with open enrollment
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter and team player who can function in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with minimal supervision. Strong analytical background – including both finance and accounting skills, excellent communication and presentation skills. Qualified candidates should also possess the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other closely related discipline.
• CPA Preferred
• Very strong knowledge of accounting, generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrates ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
• Strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency in gathering, synthesizing and communicating information.
• Ability to work and contribute to a team-building environment.
• Knowledge of accounting/administration for private equity funds.
• Knowledge of partnership accounting/reporting.
• Working knowledge of partnership and corporate tax matters.
• Expert level Microsoft Excel skills. Advanced knowledge of Office Suite.
• Demonstrates the highest levels of ethics, values and integrity; be respected within previous organizations as being a trusted professional
• Holds self and others to the highest personal and professional standards