Talent Acquisition Specialist
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare LLC is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. The Recruiter will work in high volume tight deadline project-based recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least 3 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Call and validate references.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Provide recruiting reports to management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593788379Posted: 2021-01-23