Now hiring a FLEET MECHANIC to join our service business team! You will be responsible for repairing various gas and diesel vehicles, transmission systems and heavy equipment.
We have family friendly working hours !
SETUP AN INTERVIEW TODAY.
- Repair fleet of gas/diesel vehicles and heavy equipment such as mini excavators and equipment trailers.
- Trouble shoot vehicle transmission systems and repair when applicable.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance.
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Mobile repairs.
- 5 + years strong vehicle maintenance and repair experience.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Ability to drive a Class A or Class B (Preferred but not necessary.)
- Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Diesel and gas engine troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Minor Welding knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and heavy equipment repairs.
- Strong team player with ability to work well with fellow operations personnel.
- Solid work history
- Must have all hand tools.
BENEFIT PLANS AND PROGRAMS – A valuable part of your total compensation:
- Competitive Pay.
- Vacation/Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Company-paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Company supplied uniforms and safety equipment.
Pay will commensurate with experience.
Posting ID: 597744768Posted: 2021-01-26