Aubby, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care Are you interested in a challenging, yet rewarding career where you can make a difference each day? We are looking for an individual who would like to be part of an organization dedicated to helping seniors stay safe and independent in their own homes with the help of CAREGiversSM.Objective
The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM
in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Primary Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Coordinate CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis with an emphasis on creating high quality matches/extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client services
- Available some nights and weekends to answer after-hours phone calls. **This position REQUIRES availability to rotate after hours on-call duties with other staff members.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules in the software system.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers and clients.
- Participate in CAREGiver meetings (after-hours participation may be required)
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Maintain accurate CAREGiver availability information.
- Communicate CAREGiver and Client issues/opportunities to key stakeholders.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance/increase quality care.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work after-hours as needed
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Criminal Background Check performed
- Pre-Employment drug screen
- Office hours 8:30AM-5:00PM
- After hours work is required as-needed
- Office located in Franklin, WI
- On-call duties rotated amongst staff approximately every 2-5 weeks.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 602176562Posted: 2021-01-27