We’re hiring! Salon Manager with groomer expereince!
GROW • PLAY • STAY
Looking for a career in the growing pet styling industry working with a great team of Pet Stylists? Join the Sydnee’s team!
Enjoy the opportunity of advancement is one of the fasting growing brands in the industry.
Join the Sydnee’s team!
We are family-owned, award winning grooming salon with a proven record. We currently have multiple locations and we keep on growing
Sydnee's Pet Grooming West Sacramento is the first Sydnee’s Pet Grooming salon in Northern California that is opening soon. We are looking for the right person that puts quality first and who wants to help us innovate the grooming industry. We offer great pay and room to expand your career outside of just grooming.
We’re hiring people with a passion for pets and willing to follow Sydnee’s culture. We are looking for someone who:
• Can collaborate with fellow team members and understands the true meaning of teamwork
• Is punctual, reliable, have a great attitude, articulate and able to communicate well with clients and coworkers
• Has previous management experience but we will train the right candidate
Pet Stylist/Manager will perform the following duties:
• Train groomers and bathers on basic to advanced grooming skills
• Manage appointments
• Time management
• Perform proper bathing, brushing and coat fluffing techniques
• Have great hand scissoring skills
• Follow owner's instructions or Breed Standards when clipping, and trimming a pet's coat
• Perform business operations such as communicating with clients and getting exact instructions for each dog.
· Managing employees and reporting to upper management
· Shop cleanliness
· Shop supplies and inventory
· Customer service and experience
· Booking and front desk
Apply now and join the Sydnee’s team and enjoy:
• The chance to innovate the pet styling industry
• Working in a fun and stress-free working environment
• Ongoing training
• Competitive compensation
• Paid time off for senior position and higher
• Employee appreciation days
• Clean and modern work environment
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring time: January 2020