APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANT
Lewis Apartment Communities is looking for professional, personable sales superstars for the important full-time career of Leasing Consultant, with positions starting at our new lease-up community Harvest in Tracy, located in Tracy, CA.
Your Growth. Your Opportunity.
There’s one thing top Lewis Leasing Consultants have in common: They want to develop their sales skills, help people, be rewarded and grow. If this is you, Lewis has your next career adventure.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will apply top sales methods and superior service to potential and current residents of our upscale apartment communities.
- You will meet sales goals, leasing ratios and milestones in customer service and resident satisfaction, throughout the sales process.
- You will work directly with your team of motivated & supportive Lewis managers and associates in multiple departments like Marketing, Training, Accounting and Operations.
WHY YOU WILL DO IT:
- Rewards: Lewis develops communities. Communities where you, your friends and your family live. You will represent those communities and Lewis will reward you for your efforts with competitive pay, bonuses and opportunities for your growth and development.
- Support: It's up to you, but we give you the tools and training to do the job. We have your back.
- Recognition: You are the biggest reason people rent with Lewis and we recognize that, honoring our sales team with strong commissions, regular bonuses, team events and annual awards.
EXPERIENCE THAT MATCHES:
- Our best Leasing stars are driven, polished and engaging sales professionals with great attitudes.
- Having 1-3 years of experience in an upscale sales environment will really prepare you for your new role at Lewis.
- Integrity, honesty and teamwork. These are the values of Lewis. Bring them with you.
- Weekends are the busiest days when most leases happen, so working Saturday & Sunday is required. Your consecutive days-off will be during the week.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Lewis Leasing Consultants start at $15-16/hour with the potential of earning much more in additional bi-weekly sales commissions and quarterly/annual bonus potential, earning you a starting annual salary of $35,000-40,000+/year or much more, depending on your community and your results.
- On day one, you are eligible for Lewis Apartment discounts, paid holidays, vacation time, continued training & more.
- After 60 days, you’re invited to join a variety of Lewis medical and dental benefits plans
- At 90 days, you will receive a $500 MACY’S Ready for Work gift card and a $300 gift card every subsequent year
- After one year, you can join the Lewis 401K savings plan with company match
WHY JOIN US? Lewis is a nationally-awarded and recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a strong promote-from-within culture. We have the best training in the property management industry, preparing you to be a valued part of our success and growing your career.
To learn more about Lewis Apartment Communities, visit our websites at www.lewiscareers & www.lewisapartments.com
Lewis Apartment Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply
A message to our candidates regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19: Following interim guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), all first-step interviews will be via video or by phone call, coordinated by our Lewis Recruiting team. Video interviews will be conducted via FaceTime or RingCentral Meetings. The health and well-being of our job candidates and Lewis employees is our highest priority. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your application.
Welcome to the Lewis Apartments & the Lewis Group of Companies - Come grow with us!
Join the Lewis Group of Companies and become part of a winning team with a long history of successful development and management. Our dedication to service is the key to a successful and rewarding future. Our culture of excellence and camaraderie is what makes Lewis a wonderful place to grow your career.
With dozens of current and upcoming Lewis-managed properties and projects, you will find us in your neighborhood and in your future. As a member of our winning team, you will receive competitive compensation, continued training, and attractive benefits. When you join the Lewis Group of Companies, you share in our sixty year tradition of excellence, promote-from-within culture, allowing the opportunity for your continued career development. Learn more at www.lewiscareers.com
Posting ID: 565514760Posted: 2020-11-03