The Analyst II – IM Architecture(Technical Support Analyst) will work with a team providing customer support, testing, documentation, training and software installation/configuration of Banner Finance and Human Resources ERP applications. This position will be focused on providing ongoing customer consultation and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Front line issue resolution via phone, e-mail and Web.
· Responsible for in-depth troubleshooting & problem determination in resolution of issues.
· Identify software issues through recreation of customer issue and provide necessary details needed for associated bug, enhancement or change request.
· Work collaboratively with Ellucian support and development teams in problem resolution.
· Attend Ellucian sponsored training in continuous learning of product development & enhancements.
· Work collaboratively with other Banner team members to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and service delivery.
· Provide technical assistance and data base administration services to end users both online and at customer locations.
· Participate in measuring and driving project quality from inception to completion
· Travel as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 1+ years’ experience in business workflow including Governmental Financial software systems; including General Ledger, Account Payable, Payroll and Human Resources, Accounts Receivable, etc.
· 3+ years’ experience in customer service role.
· Strong customer relations, communication and training experience.
· Experience working in a virtual team work environment.
· Ellucian Solution Manager (ESM), Ethos and Banner 9 experience highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
· Must be a strong team player with a keen sense of collaboration and demonstrate an ability to work well with others.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting, and decision making skills.
· Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and execute without constant supervision.
· Proven ability to meet project timelines for deliverables.
· Superior ability to adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
· Strong work ethic with ability to balance multiple tasks and projects.
· Seek continuous learning opportunities.
· Banner software development/support experience preferred.
· Oracle software installation/configuration & support experience required.
· Linux and Windows knowledge preferred.