Dynamis is looking for a Senior All-Source Analyst to provide expert services to support a very prominent customer in assisting law enforcement (LE) entities in their transnational investigations leading to the spectrum of judicial and regulatory actions against targets that represent a significant threat to U.S. national security. These services shall cover analysis and production activities in support of counter-proliferation, counter-threat finance (CTF), and C-TOC operations and investigations especially to focus efforts to combat the spread or growth of weapons—conventional weapons, weapons of mass destruction, and related technology—that threaten the United States. This is a tremendous opportunity that will provide professional growth and development, and rapid advancement within LE community.
- Perform continuous research, collection, predictive analysis, multimedia production, and dissemination to support transnational crime requirements; focus on assigned region of the world and on functional topics, including weapons proliferation and money laundering; fuse all-source intelligence and law enforcement agency (LEA) data into actionable intelligence products that support tactical and operational efforts for LEA/Interagency (IA) mission partners.
- Provide support to LEAs as well as foreign partners in conducting complex, multi-national, multi-faceted operations and investigations in conjunction with interagency host nation counterparts to counter transnational crime with a narcotics or terrorism nexus.
- Identify and analyze plans and actions for counter-proliferation, counter-threat finance (CTF), and counter transnational crime (C-TOC) activities; assist in preparation and coordination with intelligence and operational activities, Global Combatant Commands (GCCs), other DoD and USG agencies, partner nations, and/or public/private sector as required.
- Monitor and provide advice on counter-proliferation, CTF, and C-TOC assessments to support LEA development of case files, evidentiary material, designation packages, including actionable intelligence on specific entities. Develop briefings, reports, and short notice position papers; review and compile reports to prepare leadership and management.
- Senior Analyst shall be experienced in all-source, criminal, and financial analysis
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Eight (8) years of intelligence analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience with analytical researching, writing, and briefing; Experience with open-source materials and analysis
- All-Source experience in counter-proliferation, Counter Threat Finance, and supporting law enforcement agencies
- Targeting experience
- Familiarity with Analyst Notebook, LEEP, CLEAR, CCDI, Bank Secrecy Act data
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 553889282Posted: 2020-06-01