Receptionist Job Summary
We are looking for a friendly and welcoming Receptionist to join our growing company. You will greet clients and visitors when they arrive at the office, receive co-payments, direct clients to the counselors office, and help schedule new appointments. Other job duties include answering phones and emails, entering information into our database, organizing files, and making copies. You will also monitor the inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary. We prefer candidates who have some experience in counseling or medical offices, but we are willing to train the right person.
Receptionist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Assist clients in scheduling new appointments.
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Other clerical office duties as directed.
Receptionist Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent - some college preferred.
- Prior administrative, clerical experience
- Experience in mental health counseling or medical offices preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
We are 5 years old, growing and a safe, family oriented group of Christian staff and counselors. We are reaching more and more people in the Annapolis, Anne Arundel County area with powerful, professional Christ centered counseling.
Posting ID: 582785750Posted: 2020-11-03