At Chick-fil-A, the delivery driver role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly with A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- Must be able to drive own vehicle for deliveries if company owned vehicles are not available -additional compensation if personal vehicle is used
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must provide last three (3) years of motor vehicle history from the DMV
- Must be able to pass a background/sex offender check
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours and lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work at an efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Customer service-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Must be willing to meet all brand uniform and grooming standards
- Ideal candidate will have flexible availability to include some Saturdays
- Perform all functions of a Chick-fil-A Wentzville Team Member
- Ensure timely preparation and delivery of all Chick-fil-A Delivery Orders
- Give attention to detail and thoroughly check of orders prior to leaving the restaurant
- Maintain strict adherence to food safety procedures
- Enthusiastically distribute orders to businesses and homes
- Assist with food preparation when needed
- Seek opportunities to deliver extraordinary care and customer service
- Demonstrate ability to learn knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Posting ID: 560538206Posted: 2020-07-14