Truck Driving Jobs - Up to $1,300 Weekly!
Average 65 CPM!
CDL A Truck Drivers - Marten has great dedicated, regional, and OTR opportunities where you can get home weekly or biweekly, depending on the route! Drivers on these routes average up to $1,300 per week and 65 CPM.
Get paid even when you're not rolling with Marten's Exclusive Pay Boosters, including detention pay, inclement weather pay, stop pay, breakdown pay and more - all starting the second you stop!
Call or apply now!
- Home Weekly or Biweekly
- Average up to $1,300/week or more!
- With Pay Boosters - Average 65 CPM
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay for the unexpected, available on most routes
- Flex Fleet options available on some routes
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 6 months of recent OTR experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all the Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus etc.)
About Marten Transport
Marten means more for drivers because Marten was built by drivers--family of drivers who know how important getting home every week can be. That's why we built an entire company of mostly dedicated routes to make sure everyone has the opportunity to get home every week.
We also think you shouldn't have to pay for downtime you can't control-like automatic detention, or inclement weather. That's why we created Pay Boosters, so you keep earnin' even if you're not rollin'.
Drive for a company that's driving the industry in top pay, home time and driver satisfaction.
Posting ID: 592986228Posted: 2021-01-03