We are now accepting applications for Seafood Clerks!
The Seafood Clerk provides customers with a full display of fresh seafood and soup, waits on customers, fills their orders to ensure customer requirements are met, and builds customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met.
- Set up and maintain seafood case.
- Knowledge of code dating.
- Product knowledge.
- Ensure proper HAACP procedures are followed.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Taking customers’ orders over the telephone.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in cold/wet environment
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, grasp, reach, push, pull, and use repetitive motion as required
- Steam Machine
- Pricing Gun
- Inventory Software
Posting ID: 828743Posted: 2020-07-14