Job DescriptionContributes to the distribution of product from Columbia Sportswear Company's Distribution Center by insuring our product is received, labeled, inventoried and shipped according to customer expectations and demands. Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility. Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or trains and within the storage facility.
• Receives incoming products and affixes proper labeling.
• Makes boxes according to pick labels, loads on cart and picks to appropriate box.
• Unloads cases from pick cart, verifies accuracy of packing. Seals cartons and sends to shipping.
• Disposes of empty cartons.
• Maintains accuracy and attention to detail while using Warehouse Management System (WMS) to ensure accountability for all units.
• May operate manual or automated material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and/or order pickers.
• Maintains positive open lines of communication with all Columbia Sportswear management, staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
At Columbia Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Posting ID: 561458966Posted: 2020-07-14