Business Unit: Job Summary:
Support the sale of Comast Business products by providing operational support to the Comcast Government Services organization. The pricing analyst will operate as the Comcast "Quote Desk" and will focus on processing pre-sales opportunities by utilizing Comcast's internal quoting tools to obtain accurate construction costs to build the network.
- Responsible for providing access quote responses to strategic deals that offer the best cost and access method options within the stated SLA response time.
- Responds to all customer inquirers sent via email, phone, or chat as it relates to the quote desk
- Negotiate access pricing for specific deals with carrier
- Provide best cost options for quotes by leveraging footprint
- Investigate and identify costs for deals ahead of time and communicate to sales, product, and operational organizations by submitting a request for surveys, identify rate card prices, and present proposal to the customer
- Provide special handling on high-visibility customer projects, which include managing project calls with sales teams and vendors
- Contribute to continued business process improvement efforts by identifying and communicating process and systems gaps
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as necessary.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related computer systems and predicts impact of a change in assigned system.
- May review proposals, including gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing project overview which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, availability of equipment, and personnel, etc. Recommends course of action.
- Functions as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
- Supports the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Intimate knowledge of MM or MES version of SFDC, billers, and CAF
Daily search and notification of Key activities on all Bid boards and push to respective Agency lead
- Manage pre-sales ordering activities
- Products and services process support/information
- Gather initial system setup information
- Work with customers on-site information
- Champion pre-contract Serviceability working closely with SE to determine who will service specific locations, identify service history, and create options
- Singles and Doubles support
- Prime Interface to Contract Management for pre-sales contracts
- Prime Interface to Customers for the administration of sales contracts and sales orders (ensuring all SO's and contracts/amendments are complete)
- Prime Interface to Order Management for the processing of all SO's from customers
- MACD Order Processing/Documentation/Customer Signature - Existing customer or small customer.
- Manage Sales to Ops Turnover Process
- Prime Administrator for all Sales contracts/Sales Orders (i.e. making sure that all documents are up to date and stored properly)
- Champion getting PM/CSX resources assigned
- Other sales coordination (internal and with customer) as needed by Sales Director
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Information Sciences or Technology
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience with at least 3 to 5 years preferably in the telecommunications or cable industry business operations field
- Strong understanding of telecommunications pricing, products, and network elements, especially in the Ethernet and Broadband environments
- Able to manage multiple tight deadlines and high-volume situations with minimal supervision
- Strong communication, organizational, and customer relationship management skills
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Posting ID: 548867781Posted: 2020-11-18