WE ARE HIRING NOW!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SALES SUPERSTAR
Do you love to find new business opportunities and own your territory?
Are you passionate about what you sell and who you sell to?
Are you a master at building relationships and closing the deal?
Are you searching for a company that will help you realize your dreams and goals?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, we want to talk to you.
Successful candidates will have:
- proven sales results in the commercial landscape or a related-industry
- experience selling to property managers, HOAs, and C-level executive
- exceptional skills at building and cultivating relationships that results in sales opportunities and repeat referrals
- an unquenchable desire to grow, develop and be successful
- ability to inspire, influence, and successfully present solutions and negotiate contracts with potential clients
- loves the “hunt”, networking, and uncovering opportunities in your territory
- excellent communication, presentation and closing skills
- a strong sense of urgency and drive for excellence
- demonstrated emotional intelligence and sales skills
- strong organization and computer skills
- a high level of professionalism, work ethic, and accountability
- Develop annual sales plan and meet its objectives annually.
- Proactively canvas markets to seek out new business opportunities to meet sales goals and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Schedule and attend meetings that result in opportunities to sell landscaping and enhancement services to decision makers.
- Write and present BIDs for potential contracts.
- Attend networking and marketing functions representing the Company.
- Attend internal meetings with sales, production and others to successfully deliver services sold to clients.
- Work with enhancement managers to maximize enhancement pipeline.
- Update CRM with all sales, prospect and client activities and provide reports and update to management in accordance with established schedule.
- Follow up with new clients at intervals outlined in communication plans.
- Assist production teams on renewals on specific accounts.
We are located in Sterling, VA and offer a full package of commercial landscape-related services in the Washington, DC Metro area. Our mission is to become an industry leader by growing relationships that produce quality landscape, adding value to our customer and employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
If you’d like to be a part of our growing Company, we’d love to talk with you. Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Our mission is supported and strengthened by our CORE VALUES:
QUALITY – The ability to understand the needs and expectations of our customers and staff, and to continuously provide services that satisfy those needs and exceed expectations.
INTEGRITY – To achieve the highest standards of integrity in all the services we deliver to customers. To provide a culture based on integrity and a continuous improvement process, enabling employees to achieve personal and career goals.
COMMUNICATION – Nurturing relationships with our customers year after year, delivering services with honesty, loyalty, and good old-fashioned hard work.
Posting ID: 558087632Posted: 2020-07-09