FirstLight Home Care is HIRING!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you want to feel rewarded for the care and comfort you provide to our clients? Do you want to work for a team that truly values its employees? If so, FirstLight would love to talk with you. We have immediate positions available today.
FirstLight offers complete companion and personal care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery, disabled adults, veterans or any adult over the age of 18 who just needs a little assistance.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay - $12/hr and up
- Comprehensive training (paid)
- Rewards & recognition
- Solid support team
- Referral Bonus
Companion Care Assistant / Caregiver
- Provide companionship to client.
- Prepare and serve meals and/or snacks.
- Provide grooming and dressing guidance.
- Provide light housekeeping.
- Provide laundry and linen service to include washing, ironing and folding clothes.
- Provide shopping service to client to include grocery and clothes shopping.
- Provide incidental transportation for client which includes visits to doctor appointments, friends, family members, or stores.
- Provide assistance and planning of client's recreational activities and events.
Our FirstLight territory includes the areas of:
North San Diego - La Jolla, Claremont Mesa, University City, and surrounding areas
At FirstLight, we believe in taking really good care of the people who take care of our clients. Our caregivers are the heart and soul of our company and we are dedicated to finding the kind of people we would trust with our own families. Extraordinary people who will deliver exceptional care. For more information about us, please visit www.FirstLightHomeCare.com.
FirstLight Home Care policy states that services are provided, and referrals and employment actions are made without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, handicap or age.
Must be willing to take a drug test.
Posting ID: 53623493Posted: 2020-07-14