Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
You can reach me at 845-999-6217 or firstname.lastname@example.org
W2 Contract Position ( C2C NOT ALLOWED) - (ONLY Green Card Holder OR US Citizen)
- Creates templates for and edits technical documentation, user manuals, training guides and technical briefings for content, completeness and accuracy.
- Confers with authors to recommend treatment of material.
- Reorganizes, cuts or rewrites as necessary.
- Allocates print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
- Plans the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Verifies facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Oversees publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
- 10+ years of experience as a technical writer;
- Extensive experience with createing templates for and editing technical documentation, user manuals, training guides and technical briefings for content, completeness and accuracy;
- Proven ability to collaborate with authors to recommend treatment of material;
- Ability to reorganize, cut or rewrite draft documentation as necessary;
- Ability to use knowledge of layout principles to allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance;
- Experience planning the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements;
- Experience verifying facts, dates, and statistics using standard reference sources; and
- Experience with overseeing publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
- A degree from an accredited College/University in the applicable field of services is preferred; or equivalent experience required;
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
- Able to obtain Postal clearance; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills."
Thanks & Regards,
Recruitment – Technical Recruiter
Infotree Global Solutions
Posting ID: 557930826Posted: 2020-05-29