What you'll do...
TheUX Creative Director is an essential role in transforming our brand from seasonal tax prep to a year-round financial services provider in both the online and office retail space. You'll guide and strengthen a team of designers to provide excellent web experiences, reporting to the Head of Design. The Design Studio is the creative nucleus for our client experiences delivering our expertise and care every day.
· Steer the end-to-end design outcomes for hrb.com
· Lead a team of designers supporting your direction while working with a writer and content strategist
· Deliver forward-thinking concepts, compelling visuals, produce static and motion assets, design within and add to the design system
· Enhance customer's education of our brand and services, driving higher results on metrics such as conversion rates, login, and customer engagement.
· Partner with Web Marketing and Media & Channels to design pages and experiences
· Partner with insight and analytic teams for site optimization and testing
· Partner with developers to consistently ship refined experiences
· Collaborate with Brand strategy, Corp Comms, and other stakeholders
· Active contributor on other products to shape consistent look n feel
· Incorporate modern, premium design and technology trends
· Influence our company as a design voice
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...