Sr. Information Assurance Engineer (TS/SCI Req'd)
SENIOR INFORMATION ASSURANCE ENGINEER (TS/SCI Required)
- DC Area
- Reston, VA, United States
BigBear, Inc. is an industry-leading provider of big data computing and analytics solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers. We currently have offices in Reston, VA., Charlottesville, VA., and San Diego, CA. REQUIREMENTS: · 6+ Years working in IT/Engineering Field MINIMUM
· Experience with using public key-based technologies for applications
· Familiar with CI/CD process concepts
· Development and execution of Certification and Accreditation plans
· Software and security test plans and procedures
· Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), vulnerability scanning software
· Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA)
· Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
· Software deployment and QA testing.
· Bachelors degree
in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent · Current Top Secret (TS/SCI) clearance required!!! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
• Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system designs
• Develops and reviews security test plans and procedures.
• Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based on analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
• Initiates and prepares Certification and Accreditation (C&A) DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF, RMF+) packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in a compliant status; verifies and validates C&A and A&A package requirements and configuration modifications are performed and tested.
• Reviews system engineering documentation, CONOPS, installation and configuration specifications to determine security requirements and to identify security concerns.
• Prepares briefing slides, status charts and support documentation as presentations for the client. Certifications:
DoD 8570 - IAT Level II or III, Security +, CISSP etc. Technologies:
Java, Python, Bash, Splunk, Atlassian Suite, AWS, Bitbucket, Git, Agile, Linux Our Company:
BigBear, Inc. is a software development company with locations in San Diego, Washington DC, Charlottesville, and Reston, VA. Our mission is to enable big data computing and analytics for our customers at a low cost. We leverage capabilities such as machine learning, crowdsourcing, geospatial image processing, and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data processing using our on-premise cloud computing technology stack. Our solutions provide a unique offering of products, custom-built software, and services focused within Big Data Analytics, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Visualization and Cloud Computing to our Department of Defense, and Commercial customers. We currently have exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented, motivated individuals who want to be part of a fast-growing company. Our Team:
We like to play with new toys and technologies. We like to break things to see if we can put them back together again in a better way. Our tails wag when we hear the words Big Data, Geospatial or Machine Learning. Each team member provides a unique set of advanced technical skills and trade that contributes to our overall success. Perks/Benefits:
100% employer paid for Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO)
A competitive salary based on experience
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
401(k) with dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%
A warm, cozy office with actual chairs and tables
Life and Disability Insurance 100% paid for by the company
A shiny magical machine that does wonderful things
Unlimited Coffee, Drinks and Snacks
6 WEEKS of Paid Time Off (PTO) on top of 11 Paid Holidays! BigBear is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Apply to Job
Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?