Come join The Woodhouse Day Spa Team!
Winner of America’s Favorite Day Spa 2017, ’18 and ‘19.
As an integral and valued part of our amazing team you will aid in maintaining our back of house spaces, ensuring our guests always see us at our best! The Woodhouse Way is geared to provide the highest level of service, which include the needs of the unseen areas of the spa.
Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Owned locally, we are a company that supports, recognizes, rewards and celebrates your success.
As the leader in affordable luxury, we are seeking those willing to work hard, get paid well and be a part of our fast paced environment.
Room for growth and the atmosphere for success.
Our Spa Attendants secure the guest experience by helping to maintain our guest spaces, staff linen needs and miscellaneous housekeeping necessities. Be a key player in our overall success!
More specifically, our astonishing Spa Attendant
- Ensures clean, fresh laundry is available all day, every day, mastering the various needs of this department
- Greets each guest with a smile
- Work within the spa, aiding in collecting laundry from treatment room areas without distracting guests or team members
- Maintains an organized work space and places laundry in dedicated spaces
- Keeps responsible areas spotless
- Uses the right tools to clean the floors and powder rooms daily
- Is the sanitation police ensuring all areas are treated with extra care
- Keeps the break room and quiet room in order and never leaves a dish in the sink
- Is a steward of the Woodhouse brand making sure all areas comply to Woodhouse standards
- Takes pride in his or her work ensuring each guest has only the best experience
- Communicates frequently with the hospitality team to meet and exceed all expectations
Woodhouse Perks include:
- Competitive Pay
- Family Friendly Hours
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- “The Woodhouse Way” paid training program
- Working in a new state of the art facility
The Woodhouse Day Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug free and smoke free workplace.
Posting ID: 560605271Posted: 2020-07-07