The District Manager is responsible for overseeing several CEFCO Convenience Stores throughout Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Florida. The District Manager ensures the highest level of customer service throughout each assigned store, acts as a role model and leader to all CEFCO store employees and maximizes the workforce to achieve maximum results.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Manages sales and operations.
- Oversees preparation of merchandise placement and displays.
- Works with both vendors and store managers to ensure adequate merchandise and stock of that merchandise.
- Collaborates with store managers on issues of store cleanliness, maintenance, employee hiring, etc.
- Ensures compliance with company policies/procedures.
- Develops short- and long-term goals for area of responsibility.
- Maintains costs including payroll budget.
- Handles all employee relations issues.
- Manages all loss prevention activities.
- Leads and provides guidance to Store Managers.
- Ensures performance standards are maintained to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Provides training and staff development with company objectives in mind.
- Bachelor's degree in Management or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in C-Store management.
- 3+ years' experience in building and managing winning teams.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, including a thorough understanding of retail practices & procedures.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels in an organization.
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office suite.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 566954753Posted: 2020-08-06