EC RUFF MARINE currently has an opening for full time Marine Hydraulic Service Technicians. If you are looking for a career and growth within an organization, send us your resume! This position requires a highly motivated, organized, and energetic individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing family-oriented organization where you can make a significant impact to the business and establish a lengthy career.
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD TO DRIVE COMPANY VANS. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREENING.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot, test, perform service and maintenance on marine hydraulic systems.
· New installation and repair of davits, swim platforms, thrusters, Stabilizers, and more on marine vessels.
· The ability to remove cylinders, valves and PTOs from marine vessels.
· Work independently, perform tasks with little supervision, and work well with other team members.
· Ability to work in tight spaces on vessels.
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience working as a marine hydraulic technician.
· High school diploma.
· Valid driver’s license and proper documents to legally work in the US.
· Highly organized with work performance and time management.
· Maintain detailed daily worksheet with service performed, parts used, and recommendations for follow-up service or repairs.
· Must be willing to travel throughout the South Florida area including from West Palm Beach to the Florida Keys and the coast to west coast of South Florida.
· Must have necessary tools to perform jobs.
· Must have a professional demeanor and respond to clients in a professional and courteous manner.
· Competitive wages based on experience and talent
· Health benefits
· We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Employees are supplied with protective gear including gloves, masks, and sanitizer.